School Dress and grooming shall be modest and decent. Apparel or appearance, which tends to draw attention to the individual rather than learning, must be avoided. Clothing should be size appropriate. In matters of opinion, the judgment of the school administration will prevail. The following guidelines and restrictions are applied and enforced with due consequences for non-adherence.
- All students are expected to wear a clean and tidy uniform.
- Girls from grade 7 and up are required to wear an Abaya when entering or leaving the school premises.
- Use of perfume and cologne is acceptable within reason that they should not be strong enough to deviate attention
- Shoes or sandals must be worn at all times
- No bats, bandanas or other inappropriate headgear will be worn in the building. Hats will be taken and held.
- Clothing with vulgar, profane, or offensive statements or clothing that advertises tobacco is unacceptable and may not be worn on campus.
- Clothing should not have holes and pants should not be worn off the hips or oversized.
- Unusual hairstyles that disrupt the educational should not be worn.
- Any type of apparel that is "suggestive" in nature, by either sex , is unacceptable. Dress that could disrupt the, educational process or compromise the safety of students and staff is forbidden. this list includes but is not limited to the following: exposed undergarments, exposed cleavage, shirts that show mid-reefs and sheer see through garments.
Parents must cooperate with the school in enforcement of the dress code. The administration has final say on dress appropriateness.